Creating an Asset
Select the Assets button in the left navigation panel.
Select the New Asset button in the top right
This is an example of a filled template for an asset, enter the asset details as follows:
– Title (required) – Enter the name of the asset
– Owner (optional) – Select an owner from the pre-filled drop down or enter the email address of the owner
– Type (optional) – Select a type from the pre-filled drop down
– Third-Party (optional) – Select a Third-Party for the Asset. Refer to Client Management article on how to add third parties.
– Tags (Optional) – Select a tag from the pre-filled drop down or enter a new tag, select it and then add the new tag.
– Description (Optional) – Enter a description for the asset
– Confidentiality (Optional) – Select the level of confidentiality (High, Medium, Low)
– Integrity (Optional) – Select the level of integrity (High, Medium, Low)
– Availability (Optional) – Select the level of availability (High, Medium, Low)
Select the Create Asset button in the bottom right once the details are filled in.
Afterwards, the asset should appear on the main page.